Child Protection

The safety and well-being of your children are of the utmost importance. The Children's Aid Society (CAS) will reach out to parents and guardians if they have concerns for a child in your care. If you receive notice from the Children's Aid Society, it can be quite stressful. Before signing any documentation, you should seek legal advice. At Grewal Law Firm, Manraj can help provide insight into the situation and help you navigate the next steps.

What We Do

Areas We Specialize In
  • Protection application
  • Voluntary service agreement
  • Status reviews